The S&A series of conferences provides an excellent opportunity to bring together scientists and engineers from academia, research institutes and industrial establishments to present and discuss the latest results in the field of sensors, instrumentation and measurement.
The exhibtion is aimed at:
- Providers of equipment associated with sensors, instrumentation and measurements;
- publishers working in the scientific community;
- employers of science graduates.
The exhibition package includes:
- one 2m x 1m clothed table and chair;
- company logo and link on the conference website;
- company logo and profile in the delegate handbook;
- lunch and refreshments for one representative for the duration of the exhibition over three days:
- one A4 insert in the delegates pack.
The cost to exhibit is £450+VAT. (VAT is charged at the prevailing rate). Space is allocated on a strictly first-come-first-served basis.
You can download an Exhibition Booking form here. (PDF, 671 KB)
If you require further information contact Dawn Stewart - email@example.com